Carissa T.

Topic: Softball

Essential Question: What is most essential to winning a softball game?















Monday, May 14, 2012

Service Learning

 L: My service learning was practicing and working closely with my coach, Skip. (909) 260-5378
        Total : 72 hours
        https://www.google.com/calendar/render?tab=mc&pli=1
        (blue tabs)
       
I: The most important thing I learned from service learning is focus and concentration. I learned how to stay mentally in the game and keep focus. I learned a new hitting technique as well because I had been in an offensive slump. My coach decided to change my mechanics completely and now I am able to hit the ball a lot better and focusing comes more naturally.

A: This helped me answer my EQ because my answers are making contact with the ball, having no errors, and creating a common goal. All of my answers require mental focus and drive to accomplish. You can't hit the ball, field the ball, or win a national championship without being able to put all your energy and concentration into the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment