Carissa T.

Topic: Softball

Essential Question: What is most essential to winning a softball game?















Friday, April 13, 2012

Answer #3

EQ: What is most essential to winning a softball game?

Answer 3: Having belief in the system which you were taught and your ability to execute it.

Evidence:

  • *Players with belief in what they are taught have confidence in what themselves and transfer the energy to the team increasing the chances of winning 
  • **Changing my view of technique and having to relearn my entire hitting stance and execution I learned to have faith in what my coach is teaching me and believe that I can properly utilize the information when I am needed, to benefit the team.
  • *** Constant communication with your coach on and off the field is key to build a relationship with them and trust their logic.


Source:*** Championship Teambuilding by Jeff Janssen
            ** Coach Skip (service learning)
            * Interactive Effects of Team Cohesion on Perceived Efficacy in Semi-Proffesional Sport 

No comments:

Post a Comment